Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[community.invisionpower.com - pliki] (PIN) Move Active Users To Sidebar 1.0.3

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

(PIN) Move Active Users To Sidebar Info

Description

(PIN) Move Active Users To Sidebar

The (PIN) Move Active Users To Sidebar, as the name suggests, allows you to dictate that the Active Users Block on your board index be moved to the sidebar.

Terms of Purchase

Any and all Applications & Hooks purchased from (PIN) Modifications (ie peaderfi) come with the following terms and conditions:

• Refund Policy
    All purchases made are final once the product has been delivered. This is due to the fact that I am unable to ensure, if given a refund after delivery, that you will not continue to use the product.
  • License
    The purchase of this hook grants you a non-exclusive license to use this product on one installation of an IP.Board Forum. The license also provides access to support and updates/upgrades through my site, The Mod Station, for a period of 6 months after purchase. In order to gain access to these additional benefits you *must* provide the url of the forum you will be using the hook on.
  • License Renewal
    After the 6 month expiry period is over you may choose to renew your license to regain access to support and updates/upgrades for a further 6 month period. The cost of this license renewal depends on the purchase price as laid out below:
    Initial Cost $10 and under:
    $5
    Initial Cost between $10 and $20:
    $7.50
    Initial Cost over $20:
    $10.00

Pobierz plik