Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[community.invisionpower.com - pliki] Wibiya with User/Forum Control Options

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

What Wibiya Does

Wibiya adds a bar at the bottom of your forum, that you can use for almost anything from rss feeds, premoting content/facebook/twitter, chat, games...

It has too many features to list but if you go to there website you will get a decent idea..

Wibiyas Website

What this Mod Does

This mod inserts the javascript in your header template, saving you from having to edit your templates.

It also has built in conditionals to allow you (or your users) to configure who the script is active for

Currently supports

• Allow users to enable/disable from their options
  • Set which usergroups to show the bar to (i.e only to members who have donated)
  • Set a postcount at which the bar is available
  • If you want any more post them as a feature request in my forum

Disclosure: Although Wibiya is free, if you do decide to upgrade your account please use the links found on the settings page this will further support development of this modification and others like it. I am not endorsed by Wibiya.

Pobierz plik