Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[community.invisionpower.com - pliki] Group Icon Pack 1

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello.

This is my first created item for sale on the IPS marketplace, you may purchase the item here, but i recommend you purchase it at my forum where you will have access to submit tickets for assistance on installation should you need it.

forum here:

http://aviation-network.ipbhost.com/

This pack contains 30 icons which can be used as staff group badges, icons or anything you wish to use them for.

The icons were created in Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 but they have been saved with maximum compatability settings should you wish to edit them in an older version of Photoshop. The winzip file also includes the same icons in .jpg file to enable you to edit them in MS paint should you choose to.

To install the icons, unzip the file, upload all of the .jpg files to the /public/style_extra/team_icons folder via your FTP client program.

Visit your ACP, go to "Member Groups" > "Manage Member Groups" > click on the group you wish to change the icon for and provide the file location to the file.

For example, to install the administrator image, you would type public/style_extra/team_icons/administrator.jpg

If you cannot install them, please feel free to contact me for free assistance, email me at [email protected]

Pobierz plik