Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[community.invisionpower.com - pliki] Support Portal

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

IP.Content Support Portal

What Is The Support Portal?

This file includes a page template and two blocks which make up the support portal. The aim of the support portal is to give you a page to organise your FAQ in and give customers links to important areas of your site such as Reporting A Bug or Opening A Ticket as well as giving you an area to provide customers with information on critical issues.

What could I use it for?

Well we all get questions from our members and some of them are pretty basic and repetitive. Why not spend an hour and update this page and then link all new members to this page? Maybe you run a hosting company and want a solution to replace a knowledge base. This is it. The possibilities are endless!!

I have a custom skin, should I be worried about purchasing this?

Certainly not. This file makes use of the custom IPB CSS so it will fit right in with your custom skins!!

Why the price tag if its so simple?

This release should be seen as an Alpha Release. The file will be based around your needs. Think its missing something which would be useful? Contact me and I will update the file if possible

Support

Installation requests can be given via Personal Messenger. Bugs within the code will also be fixed.

Modifications to the file are not included as standard in support

Pobierz plik