Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[PROVIDERS DIRECTORY] Invisionary Themes & Design

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello and thank you for your interest in Invisionary Themes & Design!

My name is Graham Smith and I'm a freelance web designer, occasional developer and web hosting/server admin. I reside in the UK and have been creating websites since 2000, both for myself and also for a small number of special clients including television/film actors, supporting local charities and community organisations.

I've been using and creating themes and plugins for Invision Community (IPS) since it launched over 2 decades ago, starting out with the predecessor to IPS known as Ikonboard and also Simple Machines Forum (SMF) as platforms for my online communities.

I now develop my own themes for Invision Community and am known for:

Halloween Macabre theme for IPS Invision CommunityMidwinter theme for IPS Invision CommunityRemembrance theme for IPS Invision Community

Curious?

Invisionary.tech is the place to experience my themes, try out some variations, get support and purchase from a growing range of innovative and original themes and plugins available for Invision Community (IPS/IPB). It's completely free to sign up!

Re: IPS Marketplace Closure October 2023

Already have an active purchase for one of my paid products via the IPS Marketplace? For continued support, updates and access to exclusive client offers, register an account over at Invisionary.tech if you haven't already, and then contact me to confirm the details of your original Marketplace purchase (your license keys can now be found here).

Look out for more themes coming soon!

Graham P. Smith

Wyświetl pełną treść wpisu