Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[community.invisionpower.com - pliki] .Peter - Lazy Loader for IPB

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Statistics show that the majority of users that visit webpages never end up scrolling down but leave the page too fast.

This hook helps improve your bandwidth and improves page load times by loading images as the user sees them. When the user scrolls down a page images on that page will be loaded in and "faded in".

This hook is based off the Lazy Loader Plugin for jQuery found here, I have just re-adapted it for IPB.

Please note the demo thread make take sometime to fully load as it is loading close to 15 MB of images so you can see what the hook does. Normally the hook works much quicker than that.

For the time being there are no editable ACP settings and the source .js file is hosted on my server, later versions will allow the option to host the .js file on your own server.

Pobierz plik