Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[resources.invisionpower.com - pliki] IP.Board 3.x > How to install a hook

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

This is a detailed tutorial on how to install a hook. Some other hooks may require additional steps, so always check the readme/instructions files provided when you download a hook. For the purposes of this tutorial, I'll be using the Guest Message hook as an example.

Step One

Download the hook and unzip it's contents into a folder on your desktop. Most hook will have a basic folder structure like this. Where the hook xml file is usually in the root folder along with the readme or instructions file. Some hooks may have additional contents that needs to be uploaded such as the Guest Message hook, so check with the hooks readme/instructions file for additional instructions.

zmlidd.jpg

Step Two

In your browser open up your Admin CP and navigate to the System Tab then on the left side menu locate the Applications & Modules block then click the Manage Modules link.

jagc4j.jpg

Navigate to the bottom of this page and in the Install a New Hook section, click the Browse book and locate the hooks xml file.

2yodfmc.jpg

Click the Install button and wait until you see this success message. If any errors occur, report them to the hooks author.

osd18y.jpg

Requirements

1. You'll need the latest version of the IPB 3.0.x series.
  2. Zip program to unzip the applications contents, most hooks will be zipped. A good free one is 7-zip.

Wyświetl pełny artykuł

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.