Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[resources.invisionpower.com - pliki] Tips and Tricks > IE7 Operation Aborted errors

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927917/

This is NOT an error in the IPB code.. What we have tracked this to, mainly, are errors in users signatures.

Allowing HTML in the signatures means that users can miscode HTML in their signatures. Viewing the malformed signatures can cause the above problem.

Going in and turning off the ability to view signatures for the user clears the problem up, and is a good way to confirm the error.

Using "Workaround 2" on the above link will stop the POPUP errors.. The half-loading pages, the only way to clear them up is to correct the signature errors, or upgrade to IE8.

Also seems to be happening on sites who used the old Custom BBCode for Youtube videos

If you used a custom BBCode for Youtube or other SWF Videos, edit the /sources/classes/bbcode/core.php file and find this code

//-----------------------------------------

// Protect against XSS

$txt = $this->checkXss($txt);

return $txt;

}

Change that to

// Protect against XSS

$txt = $this->checkXss($txt);

// And fix old youtube embedded videos..

if( stripos( $txt, "<object" ) AND stripos( $txt, "<embed" ) )

{

$txt = preg_replace( "#<object(.+?)<embed.+?></embed></object>#i", "<object\\1</object>", $txt );

}

return $txt;

}

And that should correct the Operation Aborted errors on pages with Youtube videos that were created with the old Youtube Custom BBCode on IPB2. Wyświetl pełny artykuł

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.