Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS Marketplace] Pages SuperSlider

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Pages SuperSlider is a versatile and customizable slider/swiper block template for Pages database blocks. Check out the live demo to see it in action. 

SuperSlider is fully responsive, touch-enabled for mobile devices and works in the main content column of single-column pages or in the sidebar. The appearance and functionality can easily be customized through dozens of options in the settings plugin. You can create any number of sliders and also combine them on one page. But all sliders will share the same settings. 

What’s needed: 

• IPS 4.1 in its most recent version with the Pages application
  • A pages databases that uses the stock Record Image field and has images with a sufficient resolution uploaded through that field. 

What’s included:

• The slider/swiper plugin which gives access to the settings and installs the jQuery slider and the CSS. 
  • The SuperSlider block template, which can be assigned to any Pages database block

58c03a193f73e_ScreenShot2017-03-08at16_18_30.thumb.png.104c53c15e215a6a8b2907cea30373d0.png

Detailed Feature Description and Notes:

• Pages SuperSlider is built with the IPS design framework and is therefore fully responsive and should be compatible with most well-coded/well-designed themes. 
  • The template is designed to work on single-column pages (with or without a sidebar) and in the sidebar. 
  • SuperSlider currently comes with these options:
    • Block features:
      • turn block headline on or off
      • add padding around the slider
      • choose background color
    • Slider features: 
      • choose slider type: slide, fade, coverflow, flip
      • add thumbnail navigation bar
      • turn auto-play on or off
      • set auto-play delay
      • loop slides or stop at the end/beginning
      • show or hide navigation arrows
      • select arrow color
      • show or hide dot navigation below the slides
      • use dark or light mode for dot navigation
      • set slider to Right-to-Left mode
    • Image settings:
      • Image aspect ratio for main column
      • Use thumbnail images in main column
      • Image aspect ratio for sidebar column
      • Use fallback image when records have no record image
    • Text settings:
      • Title alignment: left, center, right
      • Title background color
      • Title background opacity

Support notes: 

• If you change settings and don’t see an effect, wait until the caching time of your sidebar blocks has passed or remove the slider block and add it again to refresh its code instantly. 
  • The slider uses JavaScript and is based on the open source software Swiper (by iDangero.us). I only support the implementation of this slider module, not its own functionality. If the slider itself causes problems (e.g. doesn’t work properly in older browsers) or conflicts with other third-party software on your site, I cannot help you. I only support my own code used to implement the slider into the IPS Community suite.   

View the full article