Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS News] Happy 16th Birthday To Us!

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

5a86b1500ef34_HappyBirthday.png.a5cf6779441f956862c34392109466c2.png

This month, we turn sweet sixteen!

5a86b15b98952_HappyBirthday.thumb.png.ad4f3a0cbe419b130ecdfac75b9a7160.png

We made our own card this year.

I know, it's hard to believe with our youthful looks and energetic personalities, but it's true. Charles and I have known each other longer than I've known my own children and we still make each other laugh on a daily basis.

Over the past 16 years we've seen a lot of trends come and go.

When we started, AOL dial-up was the preferred method of choice (and probably the only method of choice). Compuserve were flying high and I think I'll stop this walk down memory lane before I turn into my own grandfather and start talking about how things were better in my day.

A lot has changed. We've seen the rise of social media and how it disrupted habits. We've seen MP3 players become iPods, and iPods become iPhones and iPhones become iPads (other digital devices are also available).

It's crazy to think that our company pre-dates Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

5a86b9e03c5d0_TIMELINEOFIMPORTANTEVENTS-2.thumb.png.36e8d4133496b1fdee71ca9fb34c9ad2.png

Click on this image to see it unless you have excellent eyesight

We're still here because we are always innovating and adapting. The software we're working on right now is vastly different from the one we started out with. And that is how it should be. We listen to our customers and we implement the great ideas.

Of course, we'd not have lasted a year without our customers. We're genuinely thrilled to still be doing a job we love and serving customers who have trusted their community with us.

Thank you all for choosing us and we're looking forward to the next 16 years.

View the full article

• Haha 1