Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS News] Why Grape Fanta is like Invision Community

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

screen-shot-2019-02-15-at-18-21-52.png.127ecd24f56fb7a03a4da825f2e403d7.png

I noticed something new in the chiller cabinet at the petrol station after filling yesterday.

Bottles of Grape Fanta sitting alongside the more mundane and pedestrian drinks such as Coke Zero and Pepsi Max.

I grabbed two bottles.

After draining one in record time, I googled around to see where I could get more of this delicious nectar, and it discovered that it's a new flavour being launched in the UK.

The really interesting thing was that Coca Cola used data stored in the self service machines that offer different flavours (such as those at cinemas) to determine which new flavours to bring to the market.

Grape was the second most popular flavour after regular orange, so the company knew they had a market ready for premixed bottles.

In a world where we fear what Big Tech does with our data, it's easy to forget that data has a valid use in your business.

It's why we make it clear that with Invision Community, you own your data. We just look after it for you.

This gives you the freedom to discover new trends within your business and use them to drive sales.

View the full article