Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS News] 4.5: ACP Dark Mode

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

darkmodefinal.jpg.26e24647e74fd7aaef7ebf4468a3a705.jpg

A short while ago we revealed the new look Admin CP for Invision Community 4.5. The focus was on increasing the workspace, brightening and modernising the look.

However, for some this new look was perhaps a little too bright, especially when setting your OS to use dark mode.

Rather than cause an increase in sales for sunglasses, I went ahead and implemented a dark mode for the Admin CP.

You can set it to work inline with your OS preference, or you can choose to enforce light or dark mode.

I'm sure the next question you're about to ask is "Hey Ehren that looks amazing and now working at 3 am won't wake up the neighbours when I log into the AdminCP but can you do the same for the front-end?"

The answer to that is "no". Front-end themes are more complicated, so creating a light and dark mode would be largely ignored by most third-party theme authors. Our marketplace has a great selection of dark mode themes already.

I hope that you like this little feature addition and I just wanted to say thanks for all your feedback; we do listen!

View the full article