Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS Marketplace] Allow File Types by Group

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

This application makes it possible to allow different file types or file extensions for different groups, when uploading attachments. This is useful in many scenarios, such as letting normal members only upload images while staff members or other groups can upload all file types, or to allow members of a VIP group to upload images while normal members can only upload text files.

When installed, the application will add a new tab named Attachments to the group settings. There you can configure which file types or file extensions the group is allowed to upload. By default the global settings for attachments, configured on the Posting settings, are used. The group settings will take precedence over global settings, except if the global setting is set to “none”. In this case, attachments are considered disabled and no one is allowed to upload anything.

Just like the rest of my files, this plugin is and will always be completely free. All I ask in return is that you leave a review below if you find this plugin useful.

Known issues

As of version 1.0.0, there are no known issues.

Wyświetl pełną treść wpisu