Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(aXen) Content Notes

aXen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

(aXen) Content Notes

View File

Application for create notes on content.

RequiredForums

Features:

• Add note,
  • Edit note,
  • Delete note,
  • Add note as anonymous,
  • Visibility settings note:

• Selected groups,

• Forum moderators,

• Content author

Note types:

• No background,
  • Information,
  • General,
  • Warning,
  • Important,
  • Positive

Other:

• Forum notes permissions with several groups,
  • Mod Logs,
  • Show/Hide avatar in note,
  • Change position notes,
  • Notifications and Emails when it will be added to the content,
  • Mod permissions,
  • Changed topic last_post date after add/edit note,
  • Refresh topic after adding note

See me on GitHub or aXenDev.net!

• 1 rok później...

We have just purchased this for a six-month trial.

It looks as if it may be very useful. Thank you.

Already – two new feature requests:
any chance of allowing a larger range of colours please. We would very much like to have one colour per site team member said that it is more recognisable. The second feature request is – might it be possible to have some kind of symbol which appears next to the topic title to indicate that there are some notes and also the symbols would be colour-coded to indicate the author of the notes.
This might mean that if there are four notes by four different site team members – then each symbol would carry that colour.

At the very least, it would be very useful to have a symbol by the topic title indicating that there is a note somewhere. The symbol might even be linked to take site team members directly to the note in very long threads.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Bankfodder said:

any chance of allowing a larger range of colours please. We would very much like to have one colour per site team member said that it is more recognisable.

It is possible and I'm thinking about it when I creating the application. Unfortunately, I decided not implement this, because we have special actions in notification core. When user get "warning" node then he will receive "warning" notification.

1 hour ago, Bankfodder said:

might it be possible to have some kind of symbol which appears next to the topic title to indicate that there are some notes and also the symbols would be colour-coded to indicate the author of the notes.

Interesting idea. Do you think is it a good idea with a lot of topics with this icon?

• Dziękuję 1

See me on GitHub or aXenDev.net!

Most of what you are saying I don't understand but you are the developer and so I expect it is fine..

In terms of the symbols I think it would be a very useful idea that we could choose to have the symbol or not.

Maybe a little flag symbol to flag it up would be useful.

If people didn't want to use it then that is up to them but at least we would all have choice.

I don't know if it is difficult to do but if it was possible then it would certainly be welcome for us.