Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(DP46) Mod Action Notify

DawPi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

(DP46) Mod Action Notify

Zobacz plik

With this mod you can inform your members about taken action on their content. For example: topic locked, hidden, unhidden, deleted, moved, post approved etc.

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• 2 miesiące temu...
  • Manager
3 godziny temu, Afrodude napisał(a):

There's no option to renew products in here,

There are, but that particular mod expired on your account at:

Cytat

Expires

10/06/2021

So it's more than two years. Why you expect that after two years you should only renew it? Even IPS changed it to "rebuy" after two years. The same here. Sorry for confussion. I've made an exception and generated renew option here for you for this mod. Hope it's fine for you.

Cytat

Also, I see that you've raised your prices again. 

Sure, as almost everyone everywhere. It's tough time for everyone. Hope you understand it.

For many many many years my mods does NOT have renew price. It was fine, but world is changing.

• Dziękuję 1

---

12 hours ago, DawPi said:

So it's more than two years. Why you expect that after two years you should only renew it?

Well, the app has zero development in all those years you mentioned nor new feature why you have even a renewal for it?

13 hours ago, DawPi said:

Even IPS changed it to "rebuy" after two years. The same here. Sorry for confussion.

If IPS doing something to do actions motivated by avarice to increase their revenue, it doesn't mean you do the same thing mate. Furthermore, IPS is forcing them to have applications that the majority of users have just forums that they will never use or that will be beneficial for their communities by arbitrarily discarding all of their apps once for self-hosting licenses. This is a really severe approach. Additionally, IPS offers a less expensive suite renewal for users like you who are using it for development. 

If IPS made a change, it doesn't always mean it was a good or moral decision to be followed.

13 hours ago, DawPi said:

Sure, as almost everyone everywhere. It's tough time for everyone. Hope you understand it.

For many many many years my mods does NOT have renew price. It was fine, but world is changing.

Yes sir, I completely understand. :)

But for this mod the prices were changed 3 times in 2 years with zero development or new features. Anyway mate, thank you for your explanations, understanding, and time. You are a good developer.

• Dziękuję 1

• Manager

Thank you for your words. This mod maybe wasn’t actively development and new options but you forget about one, important I think, thing - I’m around here and if IPS would change anything then I was ready to react, do necessary changes. Many people forgot about that.

---

• 3 miesiące temu...

@DawPi How are you doing? Here in our install, the app isn't replacing the replacement strings (%s) from the split post action. The screenshot below is in Portuguese, but you will get what is wrong:

image.png.f7b6ca16d31a94417ed778d84ab0f1d0.png

The related phrase key is modlog__action_split

The messages for all other actions (move, edit, etcetera) are working fine!

Thank you in advance.

• Manager

Thanks!

Problem wasn't directly with my mod (which is working flawlessly! ;) ) but with your translation of this particular language string. There were additional ' " '. I've removed them and it helped.

• Zmieszany 1

---