Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

IP.Tracker 1.3.1 wydany!

DawPi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

The next stable release of IP.Tracker 1.3 is now available for immediate download

We are pleased to announce that the second, supported release of IP.Tracker 1.3 is now available for download from IPS Resources.

About IP.Tracker 1.3.1

• This release requires at least IP.Board 3.0.4
  • If you have renamed the /admin directory, you must upload the files from /upload/admin to the renamed directory, failing to do so will result in the files being uploaded to the wrong folder!
  • This release is supported by the community project team, it is not supported under your IPS support contract.
  • We are still investigating the custom field issue and need your help in eliminating the issue, please reply to the open bug report if custom fields do not work in 1.3.1.
  • This is a stable release, but we are aware that there will be a few bugs here and there. We do ask that you report any bug you find in the bug tracker to help us eliminate them from future releases. Before reporting please first quickly check to see if anyone has already reported your issue.

Important License Note

IP.Tracker is provided free of charge to current IPS customers with an active support service. As an IP.Board module, it is offered under the IP.Board License agreement and by downloading this file you acknowledge and agree to this clause. Please note that this free module is not included in your IPS support, is only provided as an extra convenience service, and is not guaranteed in any way.

Bug fixes since 1.3.0 (37 in total)

Installing a fresh copy of IP.Tracker 1.3.1

To install a fresh copy of IP.Tracker, please download the latest release. When downloaded, extract all files from the archive, and upload everything from the /upload folder into your forums root directory. Once this is done, visit your Admin Control Panel -> Manage Applications, and install IP.Tracker!

Now that IP.Tracker is installed, you can configure everything from your IP.Board Admin CP by going to the My Apps tab!

Upgrading from a previous release of IP.Tracker

You can now upgrade from a previous release of IP.Tracker! Upload and overwrite the files, and then simply visit http://www.yourforum.../admin/upgrade. The upgrade wizard will guide you through the process.

We thank you for your patience whilst we developed this release, it did take a bit longer than originally planned but we feel the additional time has allowed us to make sure that 1.3.1 is as stable as possible for your community! Please keep all discussion of IP.Tracker 1.3 in this topic, thanks!

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• Manager

UWAGA!

Właśnie poinformowano, że niedawno wydana aplikacji IP.Tracker w wersji 1.3.1 tak naprawdę nie była tą wersją, tj. osoba tworząca nowe wydanie pomyliła się na serwerze SVN i stworzyła złą paczkę. Co skutkowało tym, że użytkownicy nie otrzymali aplikacji z poprawnymi błędami.

Plik w bazie został zaktualizowany do wersji 1.3.1a - zapraszamy do pobierania!

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.