Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

Emails Problem

Intasar

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello Alls,

Today i have send an emails to all members. currently have 1000 members with 6 groups.

root admin have received email to His gmail ID. but it not received to administrator, Super Mod and many others different groups members. but some members have received emails.

during send email i also remove the check mark from Honorable admin email that means if member can subscribe board update emails so he can check that box. but when you uncheck the box then u can forcefully send emails to all members.

but email just received to few members and root admin .. but not to SMod, Admin and others members.

i also selected all groups during sending emails.

emails error log not showing any problem

and email status show me that all members have received emails. because that shows total members 1000. in sending email status

if the problem is my web-host then why the email received to root admin and some members ?

i also send a pm to my self but have not received any notification email to my hotmail ID ... i am in Super mod group currently because of testing.

Edytowane przez Intasar

• Manager

I think your host has limitations per hour/per day to max sent mails. Check it or the best way - ask admin host about it.

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

Hello,

Thanks for reply DawPi i have asked this issue with the HOST and they confirm me that my hosting plane have unlimited mails sending. no limitation OR restriction possibility.

after this i have tested this issue with more technicals and found the actual problem. PROBLEM is with only Hotmail & Windows Live Mail. any members they have hotmail ID where not received forum Updates, PM, Friend Added, Comments Alert notifications in there mail accounts of hotmail, windows live mail.

i have changed my ID hotmail to yahoo then sending password reset email then i have received email in my yahoo mail box. same thing i have try on gmail and i received emails on gmail but in Junk Mail. but i only not received email onto hotmail, windows live mail.

i also send this issue to Microsoft support center but i have not hope they reply me. did you have any advise ? OR any other way to check this issue with more technically with windows live ID or with Hotmail ID ?

and this problem only found from last month and before last month i have received notifications about comments friends added and pm in my hotmail ID.

thanks

• Manager

Hello,

maybe your domain was added on spam lists in their services? Sometimes if someone sending a lot of mails then antyspam functions migh block domain..

---

No, i found a problem. and problem is in hosting server i don't know why they will not resolved this issue. i have reported 2 times and this issue only with microsoft mail service.

now for temporary resolved this issue i have moved my email from hosting server to windowslive mail server. and change the MX entry to hotmail.com but problem is not resolved i still not received emails on hotmail but received on gmail & yahoo.

now for checking the service i have read the Header of email and found that hosting email service still work after moving MX Entry to hotmail. and movement passed 72 hours now. but i don't understand why the hosting email still showing in email header because MX Working on hotmail servers.

in the windowslive admin center shows the DNS is verified and Active..

EDIT

my question is when we change our MX to hotmail, gmail OR Any other third party mail service then what set-up we set in ACP ?

Edytowane przez Intasar

• Manager

Correct. mail() function must be enabled on host. If you have problems with this then set SMTP. If you will have any problems with this just let us know.

---

I understand ! and mail function are enable because i received mail on gmail and yahoo on PHP Mail setting. BUT I means i have moved my Email service to HOTMAIL so i think PHPMAIL function not required because mail service moved on third party server. so my question is this i read some articles where authors said you need to set SMTP For HOTMAIL emailing then can i set SMTP in ACP ? and given hotmail ID with user name pasword?

Edytowane przez Intasar

i have both services hotmail and localhost SMTP setting with all informations.

and i try to set SMTP Setting of hotmail but that will not work and shows "could not support authentication" in email errors logs. but when i set it with hosting SMTP Settings then that will not shows any error and i received emails but because of hosting problem i have not received emails on hotmail inbox. so i want to set SMTP info that work with HOTMAIL. from Board.