Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

IPS Resources Available

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

Witam,

kilka dni temu IPS udostępnił to, na co czekałem od dawna. Skondensowany serwis z artykułami, modami etc. Wszystko do Twojego forum.

Logowanie na dane z licencji ( mail i hasło ).

Super sprawa.

Więcej info:

The support forums have been moved to the IPS company forums under a special category. Current customers can login with their client area email and password and the system will recognize you as a customer and assign permissions based on your purchases. If you had an old forum account with a different email address and would like the old and new account merged please submit a ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

All the great content that was on IPS Beyond including skins, mods, graphics, language packs, and more has been moved to our new IPS Resources site. Please take some time to look around and tell us what you think. We encourage you to contribute your resources for other customers to benefit from.

Over the next several weeks we will be introducing more services via IPS Resources. We are still working out the details and will certainly be looking for customer input. Some ideas include a resource-author area to give those who consistently contribute their own section of the site to demo new work and offer support. We will also be working on a marketplace functionality to allow those who wish to charge for their custom work that option. And any great ideas you come up with we will certainly look into adding!

Link do newsa:

http://forums.invisionpower.com/index.php?showtopic=267588

Link do serwisu:

http://resources.invisionpower.com/

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.