Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[IPS Marketplace] TinyKing Dark Theme - (4.4)

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Welcome to the TINYKING DARK THEME

This is a simple and clean Dark Theme with a mix of blue and orange colors (my favorite) and with very few image files added (2 to be exact - body background and no-image attachments background). This theme was fully built using only the custom.css file and I tried to make it in a way that is easy to understand what affects what. As you can see in the prints or demo, I added a custom header, but you can easily change it to the standard IPS header by simply deleting some lines of code that are marked on the custom.css.

DEMO: ( user: demoIPS / pass: demoIPS )

This Theme was built and tested on the IP Standard Suite 4.4 which means this theme only works with the following applications:

• IPS Forums
  • IPS Clubs
  • IPS Calendar

Sorry but I can't test and optimize this theme for applications like Blogs or Gallery as I don't own them.

View the full article