Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(aXen) Player Panel

aXen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 1 miesiąc temu...
5 minutes ago, FRADestructor said:

When adding a ban to the site, is it possible to add an option to select the server(s) of the ban, i.e. the gamemod?

Yes. It it's possible, but it makes confused admins and you cannot track which ban is from website.

See me on GitHub or aXenDev.net!

1 hour ago, aXen said:

It requires work form my side, but how can you use player panel for other engine? Servers will be always offline.

I have a server that does not use the source engine but works with steam_id. In order to avoid having several panels or separate files, I centralize everything on sourcebans.
Your panel is useful if we have source servers but it would be much more interesting if it could support other features (Minecraft, Ark, etc.).

For my servers other than those supported on sourcebans I make a powershell (or other depend on system) which synchronizes the bans according to the status (Banned, Expired, Unbanned,...)

On 3/25/2024 at 2:06 PM, FRADestructor said:

Your panel is useful if we have source servers but it would be much more interesting if it could support other features (Minecraft, Ark, etc.).

Is these games support bans from external database?

I don't want to implement other features until IC5, but I really think about stop support IPS. It's too expensive making apps for me in new license terms.

See me on GitHub or aXenDev.net!

5 hours ago, aXen said:

Is these games support bans from external database?

I don't want to implement other features until IC5, but I really think about stop support IPS. It's too expensive making apps for me in new license terms.

yes is support external database.

This is why I asked you if it was possible to add an option where we configure several external databases by designating the tables to be filled, this would make your application compatible with any installation

Ex for minecraft: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advancedban.8695/

• Lubię to 1

@aXen I found a small error when a ban expired, in the sb_bans table the RemoveType does not put the "E" for expiring bans (which is what basic sourbans does)

Would it be possible to add this quickly? In null it considers the player still banned

https://github.com/sbpp/sourcebans-pp/blob/bf5303b024470c9d3d9df4eed6f27a5b799fbacf/web/includes/system-functions.php#L210

image.png.433137dd0b54c8d695793e3c9e527cb3.png

• 2 tygodnie później...

Does the Player Panel sync Groups/Server Admin Groups between Invision Community and Sourcebans so long as their SteamID is bound to their account? Basically, what I'm looking for is a way to have a Forums account with Groups that specify what Sourcebans Server Admin Groups/Assigned games a person gets. Can this be added? I'm checking before I spend the money getting the Player Panel.