Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[PROVIDERS DIRECTORY] Adriano Faria

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Creating solutions for the IPS Marketplace since 2009, I specialize in developing applications and providing support on websites based on the Invison Power Services framework. I'm qualified and ready to help take your idea to the next level and provide customized solutions for your business needs.

• Application Development: I create innovative, intuitive, and high-quality applications. From simple applications to complex and comprehensive projects, I turn your ideas into reality. I use good agile development practices to ensure your application is delivered on time and within budget.
  •  Pre-built Applications for Sale: In addition to developing custom applications, I also offer a selection of ready-made applications for different sectors and purposes. Pre-built apps are tested and optimized to ensure an exceptional user experience. With them, you can save time and resources.
  • Ongoing Support: I also provide ongoing support for your website, from a small setup to optimization services to improve website performance, increase loading speed and improve your search engine rankings, as far as the IPS framework is concerned. We can also help keep it secure, always up to date, and running smoothly.

I am committed to excellence and building lasting partnerships with clients. Whether you're a small hobbyist website or a large company, I'm ready to help you achieve your business goals through cutting-edge solutions. Get in touch today and let me help you create a bright future for your business.

A few very successful pre-built apps available for sale:

NOTE: Not possible, at this time, to tell which IPS4 applications/plugins will be converted to IPS5 because it isn't released yet.

Wyświetl pełną treść wpisu