Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[INVISION COMMUNITY INSIDER] Network Attack Mitigation

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

I know many of you are very curious how our cloud services work and how we manage things when we service thousands of Invision Community-powered sites on our platform.

I am writing this quick post because I just got an alert from our monitoring systems and signed on to see what was happening.

We use AWS WAF with both managed rules and our own, custom rule sets. With those both combined, we are able to filter a lot of malicious traffic. Sometimes people do attempt a direct attack on one of the communities we host. That is what is going on today.

As I am typing this, our WAF setup is blocking 10 million requests per minute on our network. Yet, even with that huge amount of inbound traffic, our actual operations are not impacted at all. This is one of the advantages  of a robust network backing your community.

Could contain: Chart, Plot

I just thought I would share because 1. our monitoring summoned our team to look at "abnormal traffic" and 2. I thought you might find this interesting.

Wyświetl pełną treść wpisu