Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(DP45) Referrals System

DawPi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

(DP45) Referrals System

Zobacz plik

With this app you can allow your members invite other members.

Features:

• enable/disable system,
  • select allowed groups to use this mod,
  • three invite types: free -> user may or may not enter inviter name; force -> user must enter inviter name; invite only: user must be referred by invite form (with hashed keycode),
  • list of all invited users,
  • list of all invited users in ACP with filter options,
  • invites by referral link,
  • points system integration (any system!),
  • promotion to the new group after reaching specific amount of referred users,
  • ability to enable/disable member powers to raising people via ACP,
  • info in member profiles about referrer,
  • ability to add/edit/remove referred transactions,
  • ability to turn off the "Referrer Information" block in profiles,
  • ability to award referrer if his referrred member made topic/post,
  • invite form,
  • option to enable/disable custom invite message,
  • option to disable invites from the same IP and much more,
  • resend option to resend sent invites,
  • option to approve transaction only if referrer add more than X defined posts.

Note:

• it's a first release of this app for a 4.x series.
  • it's a lifetime purchase! Once time buy = lifetime updates (for a 4.x serie).

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Hello,

I have purchased the Referrals application and I wanted to discuss an issue I'm facing, but first of all, thank you for your work and your service.

I'm on a local test installation of IPS 4.7.3. and my problem is that I have configured the application to promote members to a group when they refer more than two guests. However, I have been conducting invitation and registration tests, and the application doesn't move the referring member, even though they have more than three referrals in their account. Do I need to configure something else for the system to work?

And another question: Does the application in any way interfere with the original IPS referrals application, or is it independent?

Looking forward to your response. Thank you very much.

Edytowane przez McPearse

• Manager
4 godziny temu, McPearse napisał(a):

I have purchased the Referrals application and I wanted to discuss an issue I'm facing, but first of all, thank you for your work and your service.

No problem, I'm here to help you guys! :)

I'm on a local test installation of IPS 4.7.3. and my problem is that I have configured the application to promote members to a group when they refer more than two guests. However, I have been conducting invitation and registration tests, and the application doesn't move the referring member, even though they have more than three referrals in their account. Do I need to configure something else for the system to work?

Invited two guests doesn't mean that they registered from his referral url and activated their accounts. Did they?

Does the application in any way interfere with the original IPS referrals application, or is it independent?

Independent just like the United States every year on July 4th! ;)

---

1 hour ago, DawPi said:

Invited two guests doesn't mean that they registered from his referral url and activated their accounts. Did they?

"Thank you for your reply, DawPi.

In the app description, you state: "promotion to the new group after reaching specific amount of referred users."

In my case, guests will sign up via invitations. I want to use the app to encourage registration and the original IPS system for referrals and members commissions. For my community's dynamics, it's crucial that invitations and registrations are made by invitation only, and that a user can be moved to a different group after they've invited more than 'x' number of people who ultimately register in the community."

Edytowane przez McPearse

• Manager

And this is how it exactly work. Doesn't work for you? I can make some internal tests later today and show you that it work as designed.

---

The tests I have conducted on my installation are as follows:

'Member2' sends invitations to 'member3', 'member4', and 'member5'. These invitees register, following the link from the invitation, which I have set up as a custom URL in the AdminCP.

http://postimg.cc/4KNgYRvv

I have also set up the application so that when a member registers two invitees, they move to another group. However, the application has not moved the user to the configured promotion group.

http://postimg.cc/kVftSC07

I am absolutely grateful for the interest and diligence you have shown in solving the problem. You are certainly a great professional, but above all, you are a good person, and I appreciate that very much.

It looks like the application is now working as expected.

One more thing: How could I hide the direct referral link that appears after the settings button?

I don't want users to use the direct links. Only the personal invitations.

Thank you very much for your help

Edytowane przez McPearse

• Manager
17 godzin temu, McPearse napisał(a):

I am absolutely grateful for the interest and diligence you have shown in solving the problem. You are certainly a great professional, but above all, you are a good person, and I appreciate that very much.

It looks like the application is now working as expected.

Thanks for these kind words, really appreciate it.

17 godzin temu, McPearse napisał(a):

One more thing: How could I hide the direct referral link that appears after the settings button?

I don't want users to use the direct links. Only the personal invitations.

Set it in this mode:

image.png

image.png

Is this what you wanted to achieve?

image.png

---

• Manager

OK, so you need to strip it from the source code. Are you familiar and OK with manually editing the files/theme? I'll provide instruction then.

---

• 3 tygodnie później...
El 9/10/2023 a las 10:59, DawPi dijo:

Bien, entonces debes eliminarlo del código fuente. ¿Está familiarizado y está de acuerdo con la edición manual de archivos/temas? Entonces daré instrucciones.

Please excuse me.

A health complication has kept me away from the project for a few weeks and I have not been able to attend to my pending matters. Please excuse me.

Yes, please, I agree to modify the source code. I await your instructions.

Thank you for everything and again I apologize for the wait.

• 2 tygodnie później...

Ustawiłem tryb polecenia na "invite only", przekierowanie po kliknięciu w link jest na stronę rejestracji.

Niestety, po kliknięciu w link z maila, zaproszeni widzą formularz logowania, a po kliknięciu "zarejestruj się" i wprowadzeniu daty urodzenia dostają komunikat błędu o braku zaproszenia.

image.thumb.png.794336d87ef1426e81ee92066d20f4f6.png

Tak samo wygląda sytuacja po podaniu linku zapraszającego

• Manager

Tak ustawione?

obraz.png

Ten kod pojawia się kiedy nie wykryto pliku cookie przy trybie Invite Only.

/* Invite mode only? */
		if ( ( \IPS\Settings::i()->dp41_rsystem_invite_type == 'invite' ) && ( ! isset( \IPS\Request::i()->cookie['dp3_rs_invite_reff_hash'] ) || ( \IPS\Request::i()->cookie['dp3_rs_invite_reff_hash'] == '-' ) || ! \IPS\Request::i()->cookie['dp3_rs_invite_reff_hash'] ) )
		{
			\IPS\Output::i()->error( 'rsystem_invite_must_be_invited_error', 'RSYSTEM_026', 403, '' );
		}

Sprawdźmy:

Jak to dokładnie testujesz? Jaka wersja forum?

---

• Manager

OK, a pliki cookie po kliknięciu w tej URL się zapisują na przeglądarce? Bo tam jakąś blokadę włączyłeś.

Widziałeś, że na moim filmie wszystko działa.

W razie dalszych problemów musiałbym do tego zajrzeć od środka.

---

6 minut temu, DawPi napisał(a):

OK, a pliki cookie po kliknięciu w tej URL się zapisują na przeglądarce? Bo tam jakąś blokadę włączyłeś.

Widziałeś, że na moim filmie wszystko działa.

W razie dalszych problemów musiałbym do tego zajrzeć od środka.

To tryb incognito, z drugiej przeglądarki bez trybu też nie zapisuje ciacha, tutaj jedyne ciacha jakie się odkładają po wejściu z linku:

image.thumb.png.34cc44de9d7ee2fe0eec34fe119a8462.png

• Manager

@ownede. masz włączone wymuszenie logowania dla gości, bez dostępu do forum. Skrypt nie może sprawdzić i zapisać cookies, bo nie dopuszcza do tego właśnie to ustawienie. Spróbuj je wyłączyć i powinno działać.

Możesz np. gościom w ich uprawnieniach wyłączyć widoczność forum i zastosować jakiś fajny widget zachęcający do rejestracji.

---