Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(DP45) Referrals System

DawPi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

Hello.

I have a problem with the Referrals application. I am still building the site, and I had not had time to test the application, after the last IPS update, but yesterday I was trying to configure the application, and doing some tests, I could see that the invitations do not work.

All the links of the invitations, generate an error or do not work. When you click on the link to access the site, you find an error, or it does not direct to the URL set in the configuration.

Since I have the registration set up, invitation only, the error I mentioned causes the site to have to be closed.

If you can help me, I would be very grateful.
Best regards

• Manager

Show me screenshots withe these configurations and errors according to them.

As I mentioned - that app work, has been reviewed and works fine. However, I can take a look of course into your installation

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• Manager

What version of this app do you have installed?

What is that 1064 error from? I can't find in the 4.7.14 version:

obraz.png

---

• Manager
Godzinę temu, DawPi napisał(a):

What is that 1064 error from? I can't find in the 4.7.14 version:

obraz.png

And this one please? Do you know?

---

I don't know if you have entered the FTP server, or if you have made any changes or modifications to my installation. Be that as it may, it occurred to me to reinstall the application again, to see if the error was corrected, and now I can verify that, indeed, the application works fine again.

I also found that the error occurred only in Firefox.

For some reason that I don't know, I suppose that some file must have been corrupted, so that it has been generating these errors, but anyway, it seems that it has been solved by reinstalling the application again.

I am sorry to have made you spend your time with me, and I thank you very much for your interest and kindness.

Best regards

Edytowane przez McPearse

• Manager
22 godziny temu, McPearse napisał(a):

I don't know if you have entered the FTP server, or if you have made any changes or modifications to my installation. Be that as it may, it occurred to me to reinstall the application again, to see if the error was corrected, and now I can verify that, indeed, the application works fine again.

I also found that the error occurred only in Firefox.

I didn't do anything yet. Great it works!

22 godziny temu, McPearse napisał(a):

For some reason that I don't know, I suppose that some file must have been corrupted, so that it has been generating these errors, but anyway, it seems that it has been solved by reinstalling the application again.

I am sorry to have made you spend your time with me, and I thank you very much for your interest and kindness.

Best regards

No problem, glad I could assist you. Do not hesitate if you have any other issues or questions in the future!

Best regards.

---