Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

Technical error after saving the theme settings.

ArashDev
Przejdź do rozwiązania Rozwiązane przez ArashDev,

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

hi

I have designed a the theme on local host, and everything is working fine. but, after uploading it to the hosting server, when I click on save and reload button in theme settings, instead of staying on the setting page, after save I am redirected to the themes page and In the frontend section, with refreshing, my theme break and I receive the following error  (Before refreshing everything works good).

TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string / int (0)
#0 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(4828): IPS\Output\Plugin\_Fontsize::runPlugin('2x_large', Array, 'css_core_front_...', 'IPS\\Theme')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\_Theme::IPS\{closure}(Array)
#2 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(4785): preg_replace_callback('/\\{([a-z]+?=(['...', Object(Closure), '\tfunction css_c...')
#3 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(4599): IPS\_Theme::compileTemplate('/* Core app, no...', 'css_core_front_...', '', false, true)
#4 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(5488): IPS\_Theme::makeProcessFunction('/* Core app, no...', 'css_core_front_...', '', false, true)
#5 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(2634): IPS\_Theme::writeCss(Array)
#6 /home/*****/*****/system/Theme/Theme.php(646): IPS\_Theme->compileCss('core', 'front', '.', 'core.css')
#7 /home/*****/*****/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(766): IPS\_Theme->css('core.css', 'core', 'front')
#8 /home/*****/*****/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(76): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseCss()
#9 /home/*****/*****/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#10 /home/*****/*****/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#11 {main}

• I have installed the template on the newly set up forum.
  • I haven't used any programs or plugins.

thanks!

ArashDev.com

• ArashDev zmienił(a) tytuł na Technical error after saving the theme settings.
  • Rozwiązanie

I feel that due to the large number of tabs, when I click on the 'save and reload' button, instead of staying on the settings page, it redirects to the themes page.

• In the first method I reduced the number of tabs by moving the options inside them to other tabs to confirm that the issue is indeed caused by having too many tabs, but it didn't resolve the problem.
  • In the second method, I removed the 'widgets' 'verification' 'user-menu' and 'tour' tabs, and upon clicking the 'save and reload' button, I observed that the settings were saved, and I remained on the settings page.
  • I changed the "max_input_vars" value from 1000 to 3000 in my hosting, and everything worked fine. :lol2:

thanks to @DawPi

• Lubię to 1

ArashDev.com

• Manager

Problem ROZWIĄZANY. Jeśli są jakiekolwiek wątpliwości, pytania proszę o założenie nowego tematu.

Wszelkie uzasadnione reklamacje/pretensje/sugestie/rady przyjmuje ekipa forum.

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę.