Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

(DP45) Disable Indexing

DawPi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

(DP45) Disable Indexing

Zobacz plik

With this mod you can disable indexing by spider crawlers for specific topic. It's important for a private topics, however must be publicly accessible to the forum community.

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• 7 miesięcy temu...

Hello @DawPi; I hope you've been well. I'm having problems trying to make this plugin work. This is what I get:

SELECT * FROM `forums_topics`  LEFT JOIN `dp4disableindexing_settings` ON dp4disableindexing_settings.dp4dit_id=forums_topics.tid WHERE `tid`='190493'
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'domain_ipboard.dp4disableindexing_settings' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*domain_ipboa...', Array, true)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(138): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(181): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('190493')
#5 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Http/Url/Internal.php(177): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::loadFromUrl(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#6 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(218): IPS\Http\Url\_Internal->correctUrlFromVerifyClass('\\IPS\\forums\\Top...')
#7 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(305): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly->correctFriendlyUrl()
#8 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(87): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#9 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#10 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/init.php(934) : eval()'d code(31): call_user_func_array('parent::init', Array)
#11 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\hook611->init()
#12 /home/domain/public_html/forums.domain.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#13 {main}

• Manager

Hello,

which version are you using? It looks that it missing table, which should be added during upgrade to at least 2.0.1:

/**
 * 2.0.1 Upgrade Code
 */
class ips_plugins_setup_upg_20001
{
	/**
	 * @return	array	If returns TRUE, upgrader will proceed to next step. If it returns any other value, it will set this as the value of the 'extra' GET parameter and rerun this step (useful for loops)
	 */
	public function step1()
	{
    	/* Do we have table? */
        if( ! \IPS\DB::i()->checkForTable( 'dp4disableindexing_settings' ) )
    	{
        	/* No? Add it!  */            
        	\IPS\Db::i()->createTable( array(
    			'name'		=> 'dp4disableindexing_settings',

Or maybe you tried install it?

I'm checking it anyway.

---

@DawPi sorry to bother you again so soon.

When I look at the page source code. I see:

<meta name="robots" content="noarchive">

Which is correct as I don't allow Google to cache my pages, but is that mutually exclusive with "noindex"? Shouldn't I have both there? Because I enabled the plugin in one topic and that's all I see.

• Manager

Did you enabled the noindex setting when editing a topic?

My mod adding this only:

<meta name="robots" content="noindex">

I don't know from where there is a "noarchive" tag unfortunatelly.

---

The "noarchive" tag comes from Search Engine Optimization > Meta Tags in the ACP. I have set up that for the whole forum, so basically I have https://domain.com/*

So, I'm not surprised about that, as that should be there. But I was expecting to see the "noindex" in addition to that in the meta name tag of the particular topic I edited. And yes, I toggled the switch on in this topic I mean.

So, my question is if what I done site-wide with the "noarchive" tag is what is causing the absence of the "noindex" tag in the edited topic?

Actually yes, that's the reason (I've deleted the "noarchive" tag in the ACP as a test and then put it back again). If I have a tag for robots in Search Engine Optimization > Meta Tags in the ACP, the "noindex" tag is not added.

I thought one could have the two of them for as long as they were not conflicting with each other.

• Manager

OK, I know what you mean, you wanted to adjust my mod if there will be "noarchive" robots tag with this:

<meta name="robots" content="noindex, noarchive">

Right?

---

The thing is that I need "noarchive" for the whole site, but "noindex" just for a few topics.

1 minute ago, DawPi said:

Unfortunatelly the build in SEO part is "firing" after all plugins so I can't adjust it in this plugin.

That's fine. I think Google is not serving cached copies any longer as of very recently. I just need to see if there are any other sites there that still do, as I don't want people to cheat the paywall. :) (That's why I use "noarchive"). So, I may be able to eliminate the "noarchive" tag. Cheers!

• Manager
1 godzinę temu, PPlanet napisał(a):

The thing is that I need "noarchive" for the whole site, but "noindex" just for a few topics.

I'll check what I can do with this, but no promises unfortunatelly.

---