Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

Powiadomienia w przeglądarce

Klub Malawi

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• Manager

Wszystko wykonałeś zgodnie z instrukcją? Pewnie nie.

Steps to make it work:

1. Look at the images in the folder, just change the icon and logo ones with your own with the dimensions specified in the name, so the icon 19 it will be the icon that appear in the browser and requires a 19px X 19px image, just do the same to the other images (some are not used but may be in future)
  2. Open the manifest.json file with any text editor, and change the name and description of your extension. Also change the "https://*example.com/*" with your site url. For example: "https://*invisionpower.com/*"
  3. Open the file popup.html, change the page title to your own, change the iframe url's that will be displayed and their names (forum, chat, notifications). In this boilerplate 3 iframes are inserted, The forum itself, a chat URL (in our board we have an external chat app where people login using our board credentials) and the  notification center, add your owns or remove, as it pleases you
  4. Next open the file undock.html, this file's almost the same as the previous one, except that the iframe doesn't have harcoded value, so it can be redimensioned at user will, just do the same you have done to the popup.
  5. Change "http://www.example.com" in the first line of the background.js and popup.js with your site url.

In second line of the background.js you have the variable pollTime that it's the default time that the extension checks for new notifications, the default value is 300000 miliseconds, 5 minutes, you can change it but be careful with it because many users hammering your board could be a problem, so adapt it to your needs.

To the people that already have the extension: some changes were made in html and .js files, so if you want to upgrade you have to make the changes, don't forget to increase the manifest version.

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.

• Manager
1 minutę temu, Klub Malawi napisał:

gdzie to umieścić

Co dokładnie? Każdy punkt wykonany w 100%?

---

• Manager

Racja, ale to jakiś dodatek tylko do Chrome - nie mam tej przeglądarki, więc kompletnie nie wiem o co kaman.

---

2 godziny temu, DawPi napisał:

Racja, ale to jakiś dodatek tylko do Chrome - nie mam tej przeglądarki, więc kompletnie nie wiem o co kaman.

Link do nich na forum dotyczy samego chrome, ale plik po aktualizacji jest też do Firefox

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8374-notification-addon-for-chromefirefox/

@insp to na pewno jest jakaś wtyczka tylko jak ją dodać? Pewnie musiałbym zapytać na forum Firefox, ale dodatek pobrałem na invisioncommunity to myślałem, że tutaj też otrzymam wsparcie. Jeżeli nie to ja to zrozumiem.

• Manager

Kwestia tego, że od strony forum masz wszystko „zrobione” i z tym możemy pomóc. 

---

11 godzin temu, Klub Malawi napisał:

@insp to na pewno jest jakaś wtyczka tylko jak ją dodać? Pewnie musiałbym zapytać na forum Firefox, ale dodatek pobrałem na invisioncommunity to myślałem, że tutaj też otrzymam wsparcie. Jeżeli nie to ja to zrozumiem.

Dokładnie, jak @DawPi wspomniał, z forum jesteśmy w stanie pomóc. Żeby pomóc z tym dodatkiem, musielibyśmy przejść tę samą drogę co ty teraz, bo trzeba było by to przetestować osobiście.