Skocz do zawartości
"Idzie nowe..." - o zmianach i nie tylko ×
Przeniesienie zakupów z IPS Marketplace / Moving bought items from IPS Marketplace ×

[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition

aXen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

On 10/28/2023 at 3:35 PM, aXen said:

You need to enable the Fluent theme for guests.

please disregard. i knew it wasn’t the theme but was stumped. should of looked at the obvious (the image itself).

sorry for the false alarm but i do have to say this was impresssed at how fast you answer tech support issues. kudo’s to u.. that’s hard to find.

• Lubię to 1
  • Dziękuję 1

• 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Good evening,

I upgraded to the latest version of Invision 4.7.14 and I am running into issues with my community. We are constantly getting HTTP ERROR 500 errors. I checked with my hosting provider, and they provided me with logs, and they are stating it is with the custom theme.

The theme that we currently have installed is Fluent Design Theme Edition 4.4.1 and below is the error that my posting provider proved me....

PHP Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\Theme\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubsTemplates::directory($featuredClubs, $allClubs, $pagination, $baseUrl, $sortOption, $myClubsActivity, $mapMarkers = null, $view = 'grid') must be compatible with IPS\Theme\class_core_front_clubs::directory($featuredClubs, $allClubs, $pagination, $baseUrl, $sortOption, $myClubsActivity, $mapMarkers = null, $view = 'grid', $mineOnly = false) in /home/rockokym/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(951) : eval()'d code on line 149

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Manager
9 godzin temu, D-Rocks09 napisał(a):

PHP Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\Theme\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubsTemplates

You have problem with the 3rd party mod. :)

• Lubię to 1

intermedia - profesjonalne rozwiązania Invision Power Board

---

Chcesz uzyskać szybko i sprawnie pomoc? Uzupełnij wersję i adres w profilu.